Organizations seeking a suitable, adequate, and effective management systems (MS like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, AS 9100, ISO/TS 22163, IATF 16949, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485 etc) need to conduct internal audits, to ensure that the MS functions as intended, and that it identifies weak links in the system as well as potential opportunities for improvement. The internal audit acts as a feedback mechanism for the top management; it can give top management, and other interested parties, assurance that the system meets the requirements of MS. How the internal audit process is managed is a key factor to ensuring the effectiveness of a management system.
Nucleus Consultants offers internal audit services, pre assessment audits and supplier audit services.
Why might a company want to use an outside audit service?
- – Outsourcing may be more cost effective and convenient.
- – Staff time is not available to perform audits
- – Audit team members have left the company; assistance is needed to do regular audits.
- – Professional auditors have more experience than in-house auditors
- – A complete audit is needed prior to a certification audit or a surveillance audit by a registrar.
- – The company wants a professional audit of a supplier company.
- – The company wants in-house auditors to observe how an experienced auditor conducts an audit.
Internal Audit Services
Internal Audit Checklist represents the services of experienced auditors who perform internal audits of management systems against the criteria of the applicable standard and other related customer specific requirements. You may request contract auditing services (all your audits done for you) or single audits. Auditor trainings are also available where members of your audit team observe an experienced auditor and are coached in audit techniques.
Pre Assessment Audits
A pre assessment audit is a complete audit of the Management System to determine readiness for a certification audit by a registrar. Pre assessment audits offered by Nucleus Consultants are followed by a meeting with company management. Nonconformances to the requirements of the applicable standard and to the company’s documentation are reviewed. A pre assessment audit includes consultation on how to correct nonconformances found during an audit.
Nucleus Consultants offers the services of experienced auditors to perform supplier audits. Supplier audits are also referred to as subcontractor audits and vendor surveys. The Management System standard requires that 1) organizations ensure that purchased products and services meet specified purchase requirements, and 2) that organizations must evaluate and select suppliers based on their ability to provide products and services that meet the organization’s requirements. Many organizations qualify their key suppliers by performing an audit of the supplier’s management system. Companies that completely outsource their manufacturing may want to use the services of an experienced auditor to qualify contract manufacturers.
ISO Management System Auditing Services
– ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
– AS 9100 – Aerospace QMS
– IATF 16949 – Automotive QMS
– ISO 13485 – Medical Devices QMS
– TL 9000 – Telecom QMS
– ISO/TS 22163 – Railway QMS
– ISAS BCP 9001 – Media QMS
– ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
– ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
– ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Management System
– ISO/IEC 20000 – IT Service Management
– ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Planning
– CE Marking – Medical Devices, Low Voltage Devices, Pressure Equipments etc
– ISI Mark – Product Certification
– Medical Devices Regulatory Approvals
– Clinical Evaluations
– HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
– GMP+ Certification
– ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
– FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certificate
– IFS – International Featured Standards
– BRCGS – Brand Reputation Compliance Global Standards
– GlobalGAP – Global Good Agricultural Practice
– SQF -Safe Quality Food
– SA 8000 / ISO 26000 Social Accountability / Responsibility
–amfori BSCI -amfori Business Social Compliance Initiative
–SMETA -Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit
– WRAP – Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production
– NABH – Hospital Accreditation
– ISO/IEC 17025 – NABL Accreditation
– ISO/IEC 15189 – NABL Accreditation
– ISO/IEC 17024 – NABET Accreditation
– Medical Devices – MedAccred
– Aerospace & Defence – NADCAP Accreditation
– Six Sigma
– 5 ‘s
– Lean Management
– Customers System Compliance
To Know more about our Implementation services..
Please contact us on +91 9600001996 or mail us to email@example.com